Comments Off on 5 storytelling secrets to sky-rocket your contest speech
January 9, 2014 by email@example.com
1. The longer it takes you to get into your conflict, the longer it takes your audience to get into your speech.
2. Humor helps you relieve tension and create connection
3. The absence of curiosity is the presence of boredom
4. Too many characters can make a simple story simply confusing
5. When you speak you invest, when you pause your audience digests…
(*For your FREE speech contest toolkit, enter your details on the right hand side of the page!)