Comments Off on 7 Dont’s every speech contestant shouldn’t do!
January 12, 2014 by email@example.com
1. Don’t compare yourself with another speaker
2. Don’t let the speaking order throw you off
3. Don’t forget to time yourself in practice
4. Don’t forget that your story may be about you but your message is for your audience
5. Don’t let club level be the first time you’ve delivered your speech
6. Don’t try too hard to be funny
7. Don’t forget to thank your mum, dad, aunt, and long-lost cousin if you win!
(*For your FREE speech contest toolkit, enter your details on the right hand side of the page!)
Category Uncategorized | Tags: